Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Re: Scrap a Day, May 19th

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am
Oh boy Barb, I am tired just reading all that.  Got up early and started my Sunday routine, car wash, vacuum, gas, wash dishes, sweep floors. Now I am just sitting. Woke up congested, don't think it is a cold but maybe something outside because my eyes are itchy too.  Going to finish picking up my scrap room and maybe get to a couple more rewind challenges today.  Have a great Sunday everyone. 

Wow! You got tons done this morning
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Aztam wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am
We won’t see the new baby today. We are going to our oldest grands bday party. Getting ready for lots of loud, exuberant kiddos. I’ve been getting many photos for memory making this week, but not much scrapbooking done. I might work on some stitching on the way there. I watched some of Paige Evans Monday YT vids and thought I would make a few of her designs. Hand stitching is a big part of her pages, so might as well keep busy on the way…

Hope everyone has a great Sunday
Happy Birthday to your oldest grand child!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! Well, I survived yesterday! LOL. The girls both got a good bill of health. I took TONS of pictures of the kiddos yesterday. Anton had fun with his little smash cake. If we're FB friends, then I'm sure you saw them. Then the ceremony at my bio dad's house was nice too. The 2 HS girls who received the scholarships were there and it was nice hearing about them continuing their education. I didn't eat anything except a brownie because I was still full from the hamburger I had at my brother's house.

Came home to dump a bunch of pics onto FB and then we were off to bed. I got up on my own at 6:40 (don't ask me why) but I slept great. Fed the furbabies, unloaded the dishwasher, made the Sam's Club shopping list and made a batch of hard boil eggs for the week. Checked out the new Uniquely Creative stuff here in the shop while I dranked my coffee. Then I made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and then headed to Sam's. Got back, put things away and now just starting laundry. Saturday is my usual Laundry Day but I just didn't have time yesterday.

While laundry is going, I need to desperatetly clean my scrap room. On top of scrappy stuff all over the place, I also have birthday wrapping paper and bags and tissue paper to put away too. And dump out the trash from all the hangers I removed from Anton's and Wesley's clothes. I also have some paper work I need to do, run System Care on my machine, and vacuum my office before another work week starts.

Hope y'all have a great day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

Lovely spring weather here. Light breeze and highs in low 80’s. Yesterday it got really cool in the evening and we all laughed and put sweatshirts on. My boys came over as usual last night and we had a fav dinner of theirs and hung out in the yard till late and dark. Both of them are working today so last night was my birthday celebration. Lol

Today I have plans with a friend cause she says no one should b alone on their bday. lol. I have a lot of stuff to do today before the electricians get here tomorrow and need to wash my hair so thinking about cancelling with her! The first 3 days this week are really busy and I think just want to stay home. Oh lord lol I may b getting very old! Hahahaha

Have a super Sunday
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Aztam wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am
We won’t see the new baby today. We are going to our oldest grands bday party. Getting ready for lots of loud, exuberant kiddos. I’ve been getting many photos for memory making this week, but not much scrapbooking done. I might work on some stitching on the way there. I watched some of Paige Evans Monday YT vids and thought I would make a few of her designs. Hand stitching is a big part of her pages, so might as well keep busy on the way…

Hope everyone has a great Sunday

Enjoy your time with the grands AND I LOVE the stitch work people do! 😊 Have fun with tht; sound like a good way to kill time in the car! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 pm
Good morning cherries! Well, I survived yesterday! LOL. The girls both got a good bill of health. I took TONS of pictures of the kiddos yesterday. Anton had fun with his little smash cake. If we're FB friends, then I'm sure you saw them. Then the ceremony at my bio dad's house was nice too. The 2 HS girls who received the scholarships were there and it was nice hearing about them continuing their education. I didn't eat anything except a brownie because I was still full from the hamburger I had at my brother's house.

Came home to dump a bunch of pics onto FB and then we were off to bed. I got up on my own at 6:40 (don't ask me why) but I slept great. Fed the furbabies, unloaded the dishwasher, made the Sam's Club shopping list and made a batch of hard boil eggs for the week. Checked out the new Uniquely Creative stuff here in the shop while I dranked my coffee. Then I made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and then headed to Sam's. Got back, put things away and now just starting laundry. Saturday is my usual Laundry Day but I just didn't have time yesterday.

While laundry is going, I need to desperatetly clean my scrap room. On top of scrappy stuff all over the place, I also have birthday wrapping paper and bags and tissue paper to put away too. And dump out the trash from all the hangers I removed from Anton's and Wesley's clothes. I also have some paper work I need to do, run System Care on my machine, and vacuum my office before another work week starts.

Hope y'all have a great day!
Hey Brandy 😊 Glad you're having a productive Sunday, and I'm glad you had a wonderful day yesterday! 😊 Hope you get a chance to relax a little this evening! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 pm
Lovely spring weather here. Light breeze and highs in low 80’s. Yesterday it got really cool in the evening and we all laughed and put sweatshirts on. My boys came over as usual last night and we had a fav dinner of theirs and hung out in the yard till late and dark. Both of them are working today so last night was my birthday celebration. Lol

Today I have plans with a friend cause she says no one should b alone on their bday. lol. I have a lot of stuff to do today before the electricians get here tomorrow and need to wash my hair so thinking about cancelling with her! The first 3 days this week are really busy and I think just want to stay home. Oh lord lol I may b getting very old! Hahahaha

Have a super Sunday

How nice to have had a birthday dinner with your boys last night! 😊 (My fave thing is family time!)
I hope you get out for a little while on your birthday and have another good time - but I'm reclusive sometimes, most times, so I can't say too much! 😂 😂 Happy birthday, anyway! 😊 Do whatever you want; I would! 😂 😊 Have a good rest of your birthday weekend!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I've been a bouncing ball here today 😂 I've been VERY social, had my shower, fed my critters, write down some ideas ... Not in that order! 😂Yesterday was 10 years since my Dave passed away and I was in an odd mood and took a long nap, then my mood improved a LOT! (I know prayers helped!) Anyway I think we're gonna have an afternoon storm, it's clouding up. It was warm out there when I got up, but not exactly humid. I'm listening to some good music and want to work on art stuff today. I unloaded an art piece to a friend yesterday! It perked me up quite a bit! I'll have to share a picture of tht painting, or maybe it's in my gallery now but I'm not sure but anyway! I'm gonna get into some arts and crafts stuff today, too, along with maybe a nap!
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1043

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 am
pawprints wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:17 am
Hey Cherries. Slept in this morning, as I was so tired I worked in the yard all afternoon yesterday. First went to Lowe's and bought a cart full of flowers, then came home and went for my walk, then weeded, cleaned out last year's pots, and planted a lot of the flowers I bought. Just planted in pots right now, as I can't plant in the gardens around the front of my house until they do the roof tomorrow. Today getting in my backyard. The pollen is like tumbleweed back there. The patio is covered. So are my table and chairs and BBQ which I am glad is still covered. DS will take out the blower and blow it all off of everything. I have a lot of pots to clean out back there too and will do that and plant the rest of the flowers that I bought yesterday. I have got to get to bed very early tonight because they are coming to do my roof tomorrow and they start at 7 am. Eeeek! I have to be up and dressed by then and that is just way too early for me! Working in the yard today will help me pass out in bed early tonight lol.

Have a great Sunday Cherries.
You are doing all the things that I wish I was doing!  Tumbleweed...LOL!  That made me laugh.

((Hugs)) Vicki. Feel better!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm
Hey Cherries 😊
I've been a bouncing ball here today 😂 I've been VERY social, had my shower, fed my critters, write down some ideas ... Not in that order! 😂Yesterday was 10 years since my Dave passed away and I was in an odd mood and took a long nap, then my mood improved a LOT! (I know prayers helped!) Anyway I think we're gonna have an afternoon storm, it's clouding up. It was warm out there when I got up, but not exactly humid. I'm listening to some good music and want to work on art stuff today. I unloaded an art piece to a friend yesterday! It perked me up quite a bit! I'll have to share a picture of tht painting, or maybe it's in my gallery now but I'm not sure but anyway! I'm gonna get into some arts and crafts stuff today, too, along with maybe a nap!

((HUGS)) Holly.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Well, I have been tied to my computer, burning DVD's for my musical kids, because I finally got the video stitched together and compressed enough to fit it on a DVD!  It's actually pretty good. I hope they like it. :)

Best thing is that I digi scrap on my old desktop that sits next to the new one (my software is outdated and there are no upgrades for it...sigh).  But, I did get a layout done for the NSD Rewind of Brandy's Fashion Mood Board:

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 pm
Well, I have been tied to my computer, burning DVD's for my musical kids, because I finally got the video stitched together and compressed enough to fit it on a DVD!  It's actually pretty good. I hope they like it. :)

Best thing is that I digi scrap on my old desktop that sits next to the new one (my software is outdated and there are no upgrades for it...sigh).  But, I did get a layout done for the NSD Rewind of Brandy's Fashion Mood Board:

Awesome take on the mood board. Love those flowers and colors. Glad you were still able to do my challenge
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 5:30 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:

Awesome take on the mood board. Love those flowers and colors. Glad you were still able to do my challenge 
Thanks, Brandy!  I also managed to do one more of your challenges:  the Layer it Up! challenge.  Using 4+ layers. :)  I am so glad I could do my work for my designer and do Rewind challenges at the same time!  

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Cute layout!!!! ☺️
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm
Hey Cherries 😊
((Hugs)) Holly.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:

Great layout Laura! I love the big circle and how the colors mimic the print on your blouse!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:

Thanks, Brandy!  I also managed to do one more of your challenges:  the Layer it Up! challenge.  Using 4+ layers. :)  I am so glad I could do my work for my designer and do Rewind challenges at the same time!  

I love the whole nature look of this one!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:

Another beautiful layout! LOVE the colors on this one and those flowers are the perfect accent

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”