Still have sprinkles :) closed - winners

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Re: Still have sprinkles :)

Post by shoorn »

Hi Flora! Glad that you survived the storms. 

I am just taking it easy. I may pull together some papers and accents for the next couple of LOs. It means going outside to my storage bin and looking for papers. Not sure I feel like it as it is so hot - in the 90s today. 

I will guess working on a NSD challenge as you talked about the Rewind but not sure which one. Probably one that you can do a card for - Flasher's Merry Month of May, Monroe's Specialty paper or Tammey's Pick a Number. There are many that allow cards.   
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
ScrapyCandy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by ScrapyCandy »

Well, if you were in Houston for the storm you might have clean up! Or you are going to take pics of Houston after the fact and do a layout? Or perhaps scrap Mother's Day. Have a great week in any case!!
Scrapycandy
jordanbev5
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 190

Post by jordanbev5 »

Good afternoon!! I live in Orlando, FL and all of that rain is here!! So I went out bright and early and shoe shopping with my husband at a specialty shop called, Track Shack. I go there every year and have been amazed at how accurate the staff are at pin pointing what each person needs. They fitted him so well but he wanted different colors so they are ordered. That gave us time to go to Costco on a Saturday!! We were so fast and are home with our hot dogs with pizza for tomorrow!! 
Now for the rest of the day it is dark at 3pm!! And if you are ever in Orlando, we have wicked lightning!! Don't be outside! So am very happy to be home and dry! Oh and it was 99 degrees while coming out of Costco! It is going to be a hot summer here in Florida!!

And for you, I think you are ready to scrap with some Mixed Media and make cards. Probably going to start with the Rewind challenge too!
ImageImage
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

I'm working on neglected laundry.  Hoping that I can get it done and then get in my scrapbook room for the rest of the evening!

My guess is mixed media in your art journal?
Rebecca

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1775

Post by aheatfan »

I'm so glad you are safe Flora and oray it stays that way.  I just did my first rewind layout for Rebecca's Cinco De Mayo Challenge.  I am guessing that you will be working on her Specialty Paper Challenge :)
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 688

Post by stinkerbelle »

i think your next project will be a gorgeous one, definitely using that Anna Griffin Empress machine  😁

for me, i just got back from Tucson with my hubby.  he had to pick up new glasses and we went to Ross and did some grocery shopping.  we were gone like 6 hours!  glad to be home now.  i'm going to have something to eat and pretty soon i'll go to bed so i can be up all night.  and i will hopefully get my rear in gear and get started preparing for scrapping at work Monday night!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1702

Post by lissahope26 »

My new baby neice was born yesterday. We went and visited the family at the hospital.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

Will you be preparing for next month’s challenges? Making samples?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Kelly R.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 60

Post by Kelly R. »

Tomorrow is DH's birthday.  We went and saw the Fall Guy and then went to dinner.   We are going to church in the morning with my mom and then have lunch with her.

I say your next product will be something with cards or a NSD rewind challenge.
:) Kelly 
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Re: Still have sprinkles :) closed - winners

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

Thank you for sharing your day with me!! The project I have on deck is a card project for my lunar new year team.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 688

Re: Still have sprinkles :) closed - winners

Post by stinkerbelle »

congrats everyone!  enjoy those sprinkles  😊
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”