I have sprinkles to give out - (now closed for sprinkles)

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015, NSD Hostesses 2014

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Re: I have sprinkles to give out

Post by Art_Teacher »

I need to do more paper layouts! :)  Plus, I need to quit buying paper supplies and use more of the ones (tons) I have.  lol
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

You've been a fabulous hostess! I still have tons of points left too, but I'm handing out participation points for the BINGO challenge and then points for the use your stash game - but those participation points will be BIG! lol 

I wish:
I could be more organized. I've been buying little things here and there and I just have baggies of embellishments that need to be re-organized and put away. I can't use them if they're in baggies!!

I wish I had better paper storage. I keep single sheets together in the baggie they get shipped in, and try to pull from there. I haven't ordered many new pics since December, just one small order really, but I've been getting a few new stashes of papers for those pics, so they're just hanging around. And I have to dig and dig to find things and papers to use, it's frustrating at times!! 

I wish I were better with white space too. it's really hard for me sometimes, it just looks unbalanced! lol. 

I wish I were better with coming up with nice layouts without sketches. I LOVE sketches but I love doing my own things too. Sometimes I can create an awesome design, but sometimes there's barely 2 PP on a page and maybe 2 embellishments lol 

I wish I could leave more love in the gallery and comment on here more. I don't want to get in trouble at work for being on here so lately I haven't been on much during the day - and I've actually been super busy the past couple weeks at work anyways, with no time to even think about getting on! and then at night I've got stuff going on, so I don't think about getting on and commenting - and our internet at home is a tad slow sometimes.... but I LOVE receiving love and looking at all the fabulous layouts in the gallery, so I need to do that more! 

I also wish I was good at clustering. Sometimes I can, but it takes a while sometimes. other times somethign just kind of accidentally happens. but most times, I'm not that good at using DIFFERENT embellishments together in one cluster. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Mine would be stenciling, I'd love to get in deeper with pastes and sprays and paints.
Posting more in the gallery!! I love to get comments and would love more time to give them.
Stitching, I am just so blah at it, I go hand drawn or rub on every time. :(
- Jillian

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

1. well I am not fond of white space but yeah I could try to learn to use it a bit more
2.  I need to keep trying to do spray mists with stencils cause I love the look
3.  procrastinate less and scrap more.  I have the time but am lazy.

jnet
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 43

Post by jnet »

I wish I could layer in my layouts.
I wish I did more stamping in my layouts.
I wish I had more confidence about trying new things.
Jeannette
Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2116

Post by Tammey »

I need to keep my scrappy space more organized. I take way to much time looking for stuff and it gets very frustrating.

I want to try new techniques but I tend to shy away because I am afraid I will mess up the layout I am working on.

I received a cricut expressions as a christmas gift, i love it but i do not use it like i should.

I have got to start using up the paper I have and STOP buying it all the time.Image yeah right that's not gonna happen.lolImage
  Image Image Image Image Image

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I wish that I felt like I do a better job of scrapping than I do.  (Sometimes I just feel like I'm wasting my time)

I wish I had more time to scrap & leave love on here.  I just love the amazing things that are done on here.  

I wish I felt like I could learn new techniques.

I wish I would remember to use my cutter machines more.  
stephrae
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 75

Post by stephrae »

scrapy1967 wrote:I wish I knew how to use my gelatos
i wish I had more time to scrap without interruptions
i wish I used my die cutting machines more 

Are you sure you aren't reading my mind?  These could have been my picks without hesitation.
Stephanie
MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 59

Post by MoochieMama »

For me it would be the following:
1. Leave more love in the comments sections of the gallery
2. Learn to digi scrap
3. Actually spend more time scrapping and less time trying to figure out how I want a page to look. I get so hung up on this part that it takes me hours to do just 1 page.Image
Michelle

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 733

Post by sherelm »

My two things would be to use ink/stamps more - I did it more this week because I was forced to by these dang hostesses - lol - but I truly do love the look and just don't want to mess up more than I must.
The other thing - is FINISH an album.  My son graduated from college in 2004 - 11 years ago!! OMG!! And I'm still doing a page here and there, and adding it - it's about to explode.  I kid you not, it's HUGE.  And it's not finished yet!
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

1. I wish I could "cluster" better. I always feel like my clusters look off somehow.
2. I wish I could scrap more often, at least once a week.
3. I want to participate in challenges more often. It's so much fun and great to be motivated in that way.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I wish I could scrap faster and by that I really mean "get out of my own way". I think too much about what supplies to use, don't use this or that because I might need it for a different layout etc.

I also wish I could scrap an entire event from beginning to end and have it be finished. I will scrap a page or 2 about an event and go on to something else.

I wish I was better at printing out photos but it seems so overwhelming that I only do it a few times a year and that doesnt' even make a dent in my current life.

I wish I was better at paint/stencils/misting etc. I love the look but it does not love me LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
CNMommy
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 153

Post by CNMommy »

I wish I could machine stitch, I have never figured out my little machine.
I wish I was not so hard on myself about a lot of things including scrappy projects.
I wish I could successfully obtain the messy layered look.
~Crystal
christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Post by christinec68 »

I wish I had a better set up at home.  As it is, I can't use my silhouette while I scrap, it's one or the other so it collects some dust while it sits there and mocks me.

I wish I would be more confident to try mixed media supplies and my stamps.  

I wish I was better about taking pictures.  :-)

I wish I lived closer to my scrappy friends so we could crop together more than once a year.  
Krystle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 693

Post by Krystle »

I wish I could scrap more frequently and quickly. I haven't gotten as many pages done as I have wanted to the last few months.
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I wish I could use my Silhouettes more, like some folks do. I wish I could finish a layout in one sitting.  I wish I could enter challenges when they are actually due!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

Thank-you for the sprinkles.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

I have so many blank mini albums - I just feel so intimidated by them - my goal is to complete  at least one this year.
I really love the shabby, pretty pages with distressing, ink, flowers and paste but again don't really know where to start 

Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”