Crop Wrap Up ;)

Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Crop Wrap Up ;)

Post by 4peasinourpod »

I apologize to all of you for posting this so late...I had to work today, and just got home.

Thanks to Kristin and the whole Creative Team, as well as our 2 GCTs that helped out (carrie and Sondra, you ROCK!)

Kristin went above and beyond this crop with point and gift certificates. We couldn't do it without her :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: LOVE her.

and we also couldn't do it without all of YOU. We appreciate ALL of you and the sacrifices that you made this weekend to be here with us.

Please let me know if there is anything that you would like changed, or things that you love. I have a list going of things that i noticed, and would love your input!

Remember that the challenges are still available for upload until Tuesday at midnight, EST. I will try and have the winners list by Wednesday.

Thanks for being a part of the ACOT family :)
~pam~
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Re: Crop Wrap Up ;)

Post by kittymomma »

Thank you Pam! Things were great!
amberella
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 39

Post by amberella »

Thank-you Pam, and Kristin, and everyone on the CT and at ACOT! The crop RoCkEd! :-D :-D
AmberImageImage
ImageImage
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

As I stated in another post, you Pam did an outstanding job putting this all together. Of course, all the CT and guest CT were wonderful too! It was so much fun and I can say that I just loved all the challenges. Thanks again! :-D
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Thanks for everything. It was my first online crop and I had a blast. I loved the games and the hottie bingo was my favorite. Everyone at ACOT is awesome :)
GRACEpunches5
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 575

Post by GRACEpunches5 »

thanks to all of the creative team and kristen!!! i LOVED every minute of it and consider you all family!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
pennstatemeg
Cherry Tart

Post by pennstatemeg »

Thank you!!!!
jmo95
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 964

Post by jmo95 »

Thanks Pam and everyone who was involved. I really look forward to these crops as it is the few times out of the year that I set aside just for me and my scrappy supplies. I love how much I got accomplished even with missing all of yesterday.
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image
cort
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Post by cort »

thanks for everyone's hard work! this was my first crop and i had a blast ( a little trouble posting at first because i wasn't sure) but everyone helped me get on the right track.

Great job!
ImageImage
averys_mom
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 293

Post by averys_mom »

Thank you to Kristin and the whole Creative Team!!!
carrie123
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 699

Post by carrie123 »

Thank you ACOT family for everything. I look forward to these crops. Being on the other end this time really gives me a new appreciation for all the hard work all you girls do! I had a blast...hope to do more!
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Post by Retiree3 »

Thanks for a wonderful weekend!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

happayscrappay
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 315

Post by happayscrappay »

awesome crop! Lots of stuff to work on the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by »

thankyou so much for all your hard work acot ct! I wish I got to play more. I did manage to get a whole whopping 3 layouts done... (im slow). hopefully i will get them loaded soon.
dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

This was my 3rd crop and I was more involved than ever! Thank you to everyone who has anything to do with this...it's so great and I look forward to every one. As far as suggestions, here's what I got: It would be great if instructions for digi could be included everytime a new thing is posted so we don't have to ask for them...this is especially problematic for fast scraps when time is of the essence. If it would be possible for people not to post pics in bingo, that would be great. I refresh a lot and was having trouble loading the page when there were tons of pictures. Maybe we could have a separate thread for hottie pics? Games and classes are mostly geared towards paper (I did appreciate those who included digi in their games, but I thought there would be more with it being Digi Scrap Day on Saturday)...and I realize that is the majority here, but more inclusion for digi would be nice.
But I had a great time and again, thanks to everyone for their hard work and creativity. I'm looking forward to the next one! :-D
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Thank you Kristin and Pam and every single person that helped or worked during this crop! It was wonderful... and I just purchased some of the things I visited during the games ;)
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Thank you Pam, Kristin and the rest of the CT's. Had a great weekend doing the crop. Loved it all.
 Image ImageImage
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

THANKS EVERYONE!

I had the best time ever -
shayla_rose
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 125

Post by shayla_rose »

I agree, these just keep getting better and better! I already have 3 challenges done and I got 3 FS done and this was my first year doing them! thank you all for doing this for us I had so much fun!!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1043

Post by pawprints »

Thanks so much for everything you all did to make this crop so much fun! Your hard work and time are so appreciated!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”