OLD Members :)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Re: OLD Members :)

Post by JillinIN »

How did you find ACOT??  I can't remember exactly, but it was 2009 NSD. I ran across something about the online crop and it lead me here.

What technique would you like to learn? not sure, anything that's new.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?  3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? both, mostly paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Baby!!

Do you have your own scrap room? I used to and I miss it so much, now our dining room is my scraproom, we rarely eat in here.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes!! both online and in real life. I love them!!

What gives you the creeps? spiders and basements

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? both and that is a huge problem. lol If I had to choose I'd say night owl.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Mojito or wine
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1384

Post by Sara Scraps »

How did you find ACOT?? In 2006, I wanted to do my second son's baby album in Disney characters so I went searching for a site with ALL the Jolee's Boutique 3-D Disney stickers (remember those??) Found the best selection here( and ordered about $150 worth of stickers) and it has been my go-to online store since.

What technique would you like to learn?
I would like to get better at using white space, and I'd also like to be more comfortable using mixed media techniques.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
2-3 but LOVE when I can get 4-5 and have it not look crowded.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I am strictly paper.. I have played with digital but didn't like it. I scrapbook for a creative outlet and need to work with my hands, not a screen.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I jump all over the place but always put things in the album in order. Right now I'm jumping between last year's summer pictures and a professional photo shoot we had done in October.

Do you have your own scrap room?
Yes...an attic room with sloped ceilings and wonderful light......but I am nice and share it with my sons' WII.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? 
I have been to both, and every 6 months I help organize/plan a 4 day scrapbook retreat with friends.

What gives you the creeps? 
escalators...I fell down one when I was very young.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? 
Early bird for sure!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? hot tea with cream.....or a White RussianImage 
classiclyamanda
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 67

Post by classiclyamanda »

How did you find ACOT??  I shopped here first and then began looking around on the boards. I have been here sporadically for over a year.

What technique would you like to learn? layering and adding embellishments

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?  1-2

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Fall/Halloween

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes and I love it!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes. I have done both and love them!

What gives you the creeps? spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? early-bird. I can't stay up real late

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Margarita OR Malibu rum and pineapple juice...yum!

Return to “General Talk”