Customer service ROCKS!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 718

Customer service ROCKS!

Post by Karyn_Sue »

I just want to say Customer Service at ACOT ROCKS!!!!  I'm looking at you JAMES!!!

I was finishing up my order last night, moving things out of my "saved" list into my basket and visa versa, and mistakenly ordered my saved list instead of my carefully curated basket!  (I went back and forth several times thinking: "nope, I need that sooner" or "YIKES! there's only 1 left!")  I guess I got confused by the fact that there is a checkout button on the top of the saved item list as well as the basket.  Of course I didn't realize what I'd done until I got to the "print this page" page. And of course it was after business hours. And of course I had redeemed a gift certificate and cashed in a mega amount of carefully collected and saved cherry points.  UGH!!!!!

So first thing this am I called customer service and spoke to JAMES and explained what an idiot I was (he assured me I wasn't the first person to do this - which I guess made me feel a little better).  And he waved his magic wand and FIXED EVERYTHING for me!!!  

So THANK YOU JAMES!  And thank you ACOT for having great people like hi in customer service!!!

(cross posted in general chat as well)
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Website Problems”