Gallery Issues?

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Gallery Issues?

Post by Art_Teacher »

Not a "problem" per se, but, if you are taking gallery tweaking suggestions...

I think we all miss the number of comments showing next to our layouts on the thumbnail page. Also, it was back and then it was gone again...what happened to the Digital Layouts section?
Last edited by Art_Teacher on Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 918

Re: Not a "problem" per se

Post by jcsmaestra »

We can’t tell how many comments a layout has. It’s very inconvenient to have to click on the layout to see.  
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

I'll post this glitchy thing I've experienced in this thread so as not to start a new thread:

A photo is not showing up for one of the layouts on my main gallery page. One of the layouts (Lesson Not Learned) shows a broken image even though the photo is there once you click it. I suspect it might be because I initially uploaded the wrong photo, then deleted that one once I got the correct one uploaded. It is probably still linking to the old one that's no longer there. Can that be corrected? I've seen a few others like that in the gallery in the past few weeks as well.

- Valerie/stateless
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

stateless wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:26 pm
I'll post this glitchy thing I've experienced in this thread so as not to start a new thread:

A photo is not showing up for one of the layouts on my main gallery page. One of the layouts (Lesson Not Learned) shows a broken image even though the photo is there once you click it. I suspect it might be because I initially uploaded the wrong photo, then deleted that one once I got the correct one uploaded. It is probably still linking to the old one that's no longer there. Can that be corrected? I've seen a few others like that in the gallery in the past few weeks as well.

Yes, the same thing happened to me.  I loaded 3 photos and the first one (that would show on the thumbnail page) was wrong, so I deleted it and uploaded another.  Now, there is no image on the thumbnail page.  Weird glitch!

Laura
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 670

Post by wimom »

Another vote for showing number of comments!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

i missed out on points for last weeks BF sketch because i forgot to put it in the gallery for them....with the gallery "hidden" it is harder to remember....it would be nice if those things were not out of sight out of mind........
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

CarrieG wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:54 am
i missed out on points for last weeks BF sketch because i forgot to put it in the gallery for them....with the gallery "hidden" it is harder to remember....it would be nice if those things were not out of sight out of mind........

Yeah, it was easier when the check boxes were right there, and you didn't have to click an additional spot to find them.
Laura

Return to “Website Problems”